Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another day

Thanksgiving was fab. No yams though. Although I would have never touched them with a ten foot pole, I missed the yams. I really did.

Everyone is well here for the most part. Tanners tube fell out of his ear in the bath tonight. It was quite cool actually. Tiny, not as long as I imagined. Seriously like this _ long.

Chris in the sky as I type, I'm laying in bed alone once again. (add it up - in the last 8, I've spent about 3 alone). Sniff, Sniff. Just kidding, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Hell, I don't get punched for snoring when I sleep alone. Yep, I do. I have a perma-bruise on my right arm from those 3 or 4 nights a week that Chris is home.
AND I doubt I'd get away with laying in bed watching Who's Line is it Anyway, LMAO, and eating skittles til the next morning.... Not to mention, I sleep diagonally.
But, to each his own, I suppose.

Gotta cut it short, power cord's downstairs and my hocus pocus isn't working on getting it up here.

HELP: Aubrey asked me if we could celebrate Hanukkah.

I'll post pics one of these days. I really will. Especially of the newest member of the family. Margaret(Peggy), my new BONSAI tree. She dropped some leaves, I freaked. But all is well. All is normal.

Thanks for reading, if you do. It's more or less for me to look back on and see what I did yesterday cause my STM is SHOT... And for my Twisted Sisters to read up on their sister from another mister.. At least I don't have arthritis. HA.

Night.

No comments: